About
About me
Hi, my name is Joey and I study at Ahuntsic College. I have been studying Police Technology program for 6 semesters. Obviously, my program prepares me to become a police officer. To complete my program, I still need to do some classes like Criminal Investigation or Mental Health and Substance Addiction. After that, my colleagues and I will go to the National Police School in Nicolet. The grades at college and other mental and physical tests will determine who gets to go there first.
About this blog
My blog will be about things related to my program and my future career. Everybody should be interested in my blog, even if they don't want to become a police officer. I am planning to write a glossary and a career summary. To ensure the quality of my writing, I'll use an English dictionary and the Virtual Writing Tutor website. I'll also make my English teacher verify my blog.
Comments
Post a Comment